AD Marina Bar
AD Marina Bar is located on the south part of Bay of Bar, just on the east from the entrance in Port of Bar. Marina has 900 berth places at sea and 250 land berths for wintering and is very well protected from the sea and the wind from all sides. There are Custom and Border Police offices at Marina and also Harbour Master’s office is very close, on some 30 meters from marina.
Beside berth places AD Marina Bar offers :
– water and electricity supply on all berth places
– free Wi-Fi zone
– 300 parking places
– 24/7 security and control
– bathrooms and sanitation
– service hangar for both yacht’s repair and yacht’s engine repair
– marine fuel station
Fuel station tanks have capacity of 80 000 liters of fuel, out of which 30 000 of tax free diesel. Both commercial and privately owned yacht’s can bunker tax free diesel on condition that they have valid Montenegrin vignette, stamp with yacht’s details, and an authorized Yacht agent in Montenegro. Since tax free fuel can’t be spend in Montenegrin waters, yacht’s are obliged to leave Montenegrin waters immediately upon completing of bukering operations. UK Yacht Agency Montenegro is providing Yacht agent services and 24/7 support for yachts in AD Marina Bar including ( but not limited to :
– berth booking and reservation
– arrival and departure clearances
– visa formalities for your passengers and your crew
– obtaining vignette
– arranging tax free fuel bunkering
– arranging all other supplies and provisions for your yacht
– arranging transportation and excursions for your guests and your crew
– arranging yacht’s maintenance, yacht’s repair and yacht’s cleaning
– hotel reservation
– concierge services
– all other services required to meet needs of your yacht’s operation and the needs of yacht’s passengers and the crew.
Since AD Marina Bar is located at the very center of the City of Bar, you will find in diameter of 500 meters everything that one modern town has to offer: Banks, Caffes, Restaurants, Shops and Boutiques, Ambulance, Post office, Hotel… There is 2 kilometers long promenade which spreads from the beginning of marina, passing city beaches, museum, hotel, tennis courts, football stadium and Susanj beach all the way to the exit of town. Bar is nice, spacious and quit town suitable for relaxed family vacations.
If you want to see some historical sites, we recommend visiting National Museum located in 19th century King Nikola’s palace, on just some 200 meters from marina. On about 4 kilometers from center of town, on the foothills of mountain Rumija lies Medieval Old town of Bar fortress remains.
If you want to see some natural beauties of Montenegro, you should visit National Park Skadar Lake, on around 20 kilometers from the town of Bar, biggest lake in Balkan penninsula and enjoy its marvelous lanscapes.